- Imagine your beautiful floral centerpieces highlighted in pin beam spotlighting to enhance their color and beauty.
- Imagine your personalized monogram illuminating the dance floor or your head table backdrop throughout the evening creating a magical setting for your Wedding.
- Imagine UpLighting transforming your Wedding into a beautiful and stunning environment, perfect for hosting your unforgettable event.
- Imagine a beautiful pleated wedding fabric backdrop to focus attention on you and your bridal party all through the night.
- Imagine your first dance on a beautiful white dance floor.
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Great Lighting for your Events
Lighting can make or break your event experience. If the lights are too bright your event may seem stark and cold. If your lights are too dark guests may miss important elements of your event and design. Well placed lights can create ambience at your event. Great lighting will allow you to get more impact from other items such as floral arrangements and other decor. You can also use lighting to direct your guests attention to events going on within your event, or to grab their attention.
Here are a few things to think about when planning what type of lighting to go with for your event:
Gobo’s are a great way to add an element of design and depth to your event. Gobos can project any design or pattern including abstract shapes, patterns, pictures, and company logos. You can project gobos onto ceilings, floors, and walls; they are a great way to add visual interest. While gobos are great for transforming your event by giving it a dynamic atmosphere and feel, they can be used to promote your brand.
A Light Show is a really fun way to grab your guests attention. Lighting shows are often used at corporate events before an awards ceremony or speeches to quite the crowd and build excitement for the main event. We also use them to create an amazing dance vibe at galas and high energy concerts. Light shows make a very memorable experience and keep the energy high at events!
Posted by Over the Top Events Blog