Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cupcake Heaven

Who loves cupcakes? I do! I do! But sometimes I just wish that they didn’t need to be so…ummm….cupcake-y.  So let’s talk about this.

Perfect for your next sweet table (yep, we do those too!) Cupcake Wrapture offers couture for cupcakes. At OTTE, our jaws dropped when we found these beauties based out of Vancouver, BC.  With perfect polka dots, tantalizing twists, and gorgeous glitter It was almost impossible to pick a favorite but I fell head over heels for Hugs n’ Kisses. So cute for an engagement party!


Looking for something a little more kitschy? Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves are just the thing! Wrap up your delicious delicacies so your friends are pleasantly surprised when they realize that what looks like a burger or a root beer float is actually a cupcake! Being the girlie girl that I am, I LOVE the Glam Powder and can’t wait to use them at my nextspa party! They even do custom work YAY!




Want to give this girly dessert a masculine touch? Get inspired by Butch Bakery and try a recipe with beer, whiskey or bacon. He’ll have nothing to complain about.



They don’t ship to Canada but it’s definitely worth a look: http://www.butchbakery.com/
If you love cupcakes as much as I do, and c’mon I know you do, join Jaime this weekend as she visits Cupcake Camp Montreal in support of the Kids Help Phone and La Table des Chefs. On Sunday November 21, 2010 from 1pm-5-pm at The Fairmount Queen Elizabeth Hotel.

For More Information Check Out: http://cupcakecampmtl.org/

 

With Love,

C