Monday, November 8, 2010

Welcome to our New Blog

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the brand new Over The Top Events (OTTE) Blog. My name is Carolyn and I will be the voice of OTTE while Jaime is hard at work planning all of your weddings and special events.  Every Wednesday I promise to bring you the newest and most exciting wedding trends and special event buzz.  We’ve got a great 4-week rotation set up for you where we focus on Fashion, Etiquette, Great Finds and Fabulous Food. From time to time Jaime will hop on to showcase some of her magical event creations or I’ll pop in to share my newest burst of inspiration.

At OTTE we custom design our events for each an every client so it’s only fitting that we do the same for our blog!

We want to talk to you! Ask us your questions, share your concerns and let us know if there is anything you want to see. We can’t wait to hear from you J

With Love,

C